The Key to Success is Experience – Results – Hard Work
When you sell your home, a seasoned broker (that’s me!) can save you time and money. The ability to correctly price and market your home is critical. Understanding how to interpret current market conditions and position your home for faster, easier sale requires knowledge and skills only gained through experience.
- Thoroughly inspect your home and outline all the important features and upgrades.
- Determine the Fair Market Value of your property by doing a detailed written market analysis.
- Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds.
- Execute a listing agreement authorizing me to market your property.
- Prepare a written home enhancement proposal
- Suggest additional enhancement and repairs based on buyer/broker feedback.
Home Marketing Plan
- Prepare and submit information to Multiple Listing Service.
- Attach a high-security lock box.
- Create a custom flyer outlining the key property features.
- Promote your property on social media sites.
- Feature your home on the internet through our office website.
- Send you a printed copy and a link from MLS for your approval.
- E-mail you direct feedback from other agents on all showings.
- Call you weekly to report on the activity and review market conditions.
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold.
Structuring The Sale
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
- Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property.
- Prepare a strong counter offer (if necessary) to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises.
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction.
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions.
- Assist with all disclosures.
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time.
- Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title.
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review.
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time.